Top 10 Tips To Improve Your Website Speed!
Website Speed is one of the aspects of Technical SEO. It’s referred to as page load time. Simply, the amount of time it takes for the webpage to load its content and fully become visible to the user. Improving website speed has a positive impact on SEO. User satisfaction, Search engine visibility and overall business performance are all affected by website speed. Here I’ve mentioned tips that I recently learned for improving website speed.
- Use Google Search Console to collect information about your website’s page speed.
- Minimize the page weight.
- Focus on your website’s core web vitals rather than the Lighthouse score.
- Reduce the Number Of Render-Blocking Requests.
- Manage properly the loading of images on your website.
- Try an Online Website speed test that provides recommendations on how to improve page speed.
- Understand network request chains.
- Use Server-Side Rendering For Single-Page Apps.
- Optimize your website content.
- Continuously Monitor Your Page Speed.
Your insights into the connection between technical SEO and page load time are constructive. I appreciate the practical advice, especially focusing on core web vitals and using tools like Google Search Console and PageSpeed Insights. Could you elaborate more on when and why one should opt for Server Side Rendering in this context?