Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
Join our team as a Copywriter and Editorial Director, where you’ll shape our editorial vision, support our idea, and produce and analyze our content. Be a driving force behind the content that represents us. You will be asked to hire sub-freelancers and content curators, and will also be required to contact industry evangelists and be responsible for the content that gets published under our name.
The skills of a Copywriter are:
- Experience in dealing with the editorial calendar for the marketing team and mass-media publications.
- Highly consistent in style and quality across our content and great focus on details in copy-line editing.
- Practiced in HubSpot’s Content Optimization System (COS) and setting up the content, optimizing features, and publishing.
The responsibilities of a Copywriter are:
- Manage materials created by your teammates which include copy-editing and abstracting the projects before publishing.
- Research and find out the sources for creating our web and advertorial content.
- Always stay consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Write clean, concise, well-polished content
- Serve our industry with high-quality content on behalf of our company.
- Be updated with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build up a more active and promising editorial calendar.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a field like English, Communication, Psychology, or Journalism.
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Required Language: English
- Experience: Minimum 2+ Years Experience Required + Past work samples