Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
We are looking for a skilled and innovative cinematographer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for visual storytelling and be responsible for conceptualizing and shooting various scenes across outdoor and indoor locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the director.
- Conducting research regarding available locations, props, sun position, and weather conditions at the prospective film sites.
- Provide on-set direction to talent and crew.
- Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the film is maintained.
- Training crew to safely use new and modified equipment.
- Ensuring that the camera equipment is in working order and stored properly post-shoots.
- Bachelor’s degree in Filming, Production, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Cinematographer, Videographer, or a similar role in the Media Industry.
- Complete knowledge of video editing software like iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro X.
- Highly passionate and creative individual.
- Having a keen eye for detail.
Job Details and Terms
- This is a hybrid job opportunity, where you have to work 75% at the Vavuniya office and 25% can be remote ( based on the management decision)
- Accommodation, 3 basic meals are absolutely free during the working days.
- Standard working hours are 8.30 AM-5.30 PM on weekdays and 8.30 AM – 1.30 PM Saturdays.
- Since the company is focusing on global expansion, you may have to proceed with onsite jobs in another country if the management is requesting.
If you are a creative professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!
Other jobs you may like
Ecommerce Web Developer
- @ PrimeOne Global
- Northern Province, 146B Goodshed Rd, Vavuniya, 43000