Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
We are looking for a skilled and innovative camerographer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for visual storytelling and be responsible for conceptualizing and shooting various scenes across outdoor and indoor locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the director.
- Conducting research regarding available locations, props, sun position, and weather conditions at the prospective film sites.
- Provide on-set direction to talent and crew.
- Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the film is maintained.
- Training crew to safely use new and modified equipment.
- Ensuring that the camera equipment is in working order and stored properly post-shoots.
- Bachelor’s degree in Filming, Production, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Camerographer, Cinematographer, Videographer, or a similar role in the Media Industry.
- Complete knowledge of video editing software like iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro X.
- Highly passionate and creative individual.
- Having a keen eye for detail.
Job Details and Terms
- This is an in-house job opportunity, where you have to work 100% at the Vavuniya office
- Accommodation, 3 basic meals are absolutely free during the working days.
- Standard working hours are 8.30 AM-5.30 PM on weekdays and 8.30 AM – 1.30 PM Saturdays.
- Since the company is focusing on global expansion, you may have to proceed with onsite jobs in another country if the management is requesting.
If you are a creative professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!