These 5 things can boost your Facebook Ads Strategy
- Experimental mindset will win on paid media. Belief that you know nothing and test everything with the brand to get know which work and which doesn’t. What to test: Creatives, Audiences, Detailed targeting features
- Research on your users: Know your ideal customers is the key to reach the people you want to make more. To get know about them start this with your ideal customers to get a clarify about how they become your customer.
- Leave targeting to Facebook: If you don’t have enough data. Go with a broad audience and optimize your campaign. Without data you can’t be smarter than the algorithm
- Don’t run retargeting without a proper offer: Yes remarketing campaign is one of the best method to make ROAS. But this not suits for everyone. So think than twice put them on a same bucket.
- Don’t think that your ad is everything: You should have a better landing page or converting method to make your campaign success. otherwise it will be a waste.
Dilan thanks for sharing the wonderful checklist to kickoff with Facebook ads strategy. I have a question on whether is it good to target with a broad audience and move to narrow audience or is it better to target with a narrow audience rather than targeting the broader one.