How to Write a Book With One Word?
Writing a Book is Easy… It Starts With One Word.
1. Big Picture – Start with a one-line summary of your novel
2. Three Acts – Write a synopsis including the 3 acts of your book
3. Spotlight – Write one-page descriptions on each character (very important)
4. Location, Location, Location – Build the setting(s) and determine their significance
5. I or You – Decide on the P.O.V. – it can make or break your novel!
6. It’s About Time – Create a pace between scenes and be consistent
7. Pen to Paper – Write your first draft (and then your 2nd, 3rd…)
8. Edit Out – Self-edit and then send out to an Editor
9. Edit In – Revise and Rewrite
10. Off to the Presses – Publish your book. Just do it!
11. Cheers! – Have a stiff drink because you deserve it!