Effective Keyword Placement Strategy
An Easy Keyword Placement Strategy
You don’t need to be an SEO expert to improve your website’s search engine rankings. You can start by placing your desired keywords in the right places on your page. Here are the five locations:
- Page Titles appear in the tab at the top of your web browser. Your page title should contain at least one keyword.
- Your website’s address or URL should be direct, specific, and contain at least one keyword. Opt for hyphens instead of underscores for better results.
- The Heading or H1 tag on your page should be clear, specific, and searchable.
- The Image File Name you choose should reflect what the image is, contain one keyword, and use hyphens instead of underscores in the name. Bots can search file names, which contributes to page ranking.
- Alt Text describes an image if it fails to load. This should be optimized for both human eyes and both eyes. Make your alt text descriptive enough for the image and SEO-friendly enough for bots to identify.
Using keywords in these five locations will help your website be well on its way to achieving Page One results.
@Mathushika thanks for sharing, appropriate keyword usage within the content help for the successful SEO strategy, and we have to make sure that keywords are distributed naturally over the content,as you said we can use the keywords in headings and tags, including the H1 and H2 tags, the title, the meta tags, and the meta description.
But keep in note that adding keywords in the URL, tile, and meta description will not directly helps in determining the relevance and value of a site, but will help you to increase the click-through rate.