12 Things to do with Free SEMRUSH Account
I am a user of the SEMRUSH account which provides a detailed report in terms of SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, and Campaign Management. To get more advanced data you need to go for a premium account but still, you can get some valuable data with the free account. Since You may not have enough budget, the knowledge, or the resources to afford to subscribe to their paid account no worries you can get things done with their free account.
So how to get started?
There are two ways to get started with a Free Semrush Account
- A Simple Sign-up Account – with this account, you can get access to some limited features of the SEMRUSH account but without any time limits. You can use it without any payment as long as you want
- A Free Trial Account – You can get a 7-day free trial to their pro or guru plan where you can enjoy all the premium features for free.
What are the things you can do with a free account?
- You can perform keyword research
- Analyze your competitors
- Track your keyword positions
- Audit your website
- Monitor Local Listings
- You can get recommendations for content optimization
- You can create your own optimized user-friendly content
- Recommendations for SEO improvements
- Detect AI content and plagiarism
- Check the website’s speed and performance
- Create buyer persona
- Generate a custom email signature
These are the things I have tried with my free account to get detailed reports, if you are also a free user of SEMRUSH please comment below about the features you tried or if you are a premium user discuss the premium feature you tried and amazed in the comment section below
Thank you for sharing your insights into making the most of a free SEMRUSH account! It’s always great to discover valuable tools that can elevate our digital marketing efforts, especially when budget considerations come into play.
Your breakdown of the two ways to get started with a free SEMRUSH account: Simple Sign-up and Free Trial is helpful for those looking to explore its features without a financial commitment.
It’s impressive that even with the free version, users can access a diverse range of functionalities, from keyword research and competitor analysis to website audits and content optimization recommendations. Especially, I found the keyword research and competitor analysis particularly beneficial for my works.