What is SEO friendly URL?
An SEO-friendly URL is a web address that is designed to be easily understood by both search engines and human users. It is an important aspect of on-page optimization for improving a website’s visibility and search engine rankings. The Seo friendly-Url has some attributes. Here I have mentioned that characteristic.
- SEO-friendly URLs are brief and descriptive.
- They contain relevant keywords related to the content of the page.
- Instead of using underscores(_) or the characters, they use hyphens (-) for separate words.
- They avoid using numbers and special characters.
- SEO-friendly URLs are not changed constantly.
- They are unique and do not create conflict with other URLs on the website.
- They are lowercase to avoid case sensitivity issues.
By understanding the importance of SEO-friendly URLs and following the recommended practices, you can significantly improve your website’s visibility and attract more organic traffic from search engines.