Top 7 Primary Rules for Goal-Setting
Goals provide direction in both our personal and professional lives. So, here are the seven steps to setting achievable goals. Take a look at the goal-setting steps in the list below.
- Use the SMART method to set goals.
- Consider Other People Who are Involved in Your Goals
- Understand why you’re setting a specific goal in the first place.
- Evaluate Long-Term Progress
- Prioritize First Things First.
- Maintain Your Humility
- Give yourself a pat on the back When You Achieved a Specific Goal