The Importance Of Website Architecture For SEO!
Have you asked question why Website Architecture so important for SEO? if not ask this question then only you can find a solution to improve the website performance.
Hereby I have shared five reasons why site architecture is critical to SEO.
1. Improves Crawlability And Indexability – Before search engines can rank your content, they first looked at your site and need to understand what the different pages of your site are about.
2. Distributes Link Equity – This is important because the more authority a page has, the likelier it is to rank.
3. Establishes Topical Authority – Once search engines visit your site and as you have added an authoritative source of information on a specific subject, it’s much easier to rank for related keywords.
4. Helps Generate Sitelinks – As we know Sitelinks can improve the organic click-through rate (CTR) and a good site architecture will allow Google to generate organic sitelinks for your website.
5. Creates A Better User Experience – A well-structured website can make it very easy for the users to find out the products, categories, and information they need in just a single or few clicks.
If anyone wanted to add more points you can add it from the comment box.