How to Write a Click-Worthy Title Tag?
Writing a click-worthy title tag is crucial to attracting potential readers and improving your website’s click-through rate. Title tags are those HTML elements created to tell visitors and search engines about the content of a webpage. The titles should be unique, descriptive, and engaging.
Here are some proven tips to Write Click-Worthy Title Tags
- Keep it short and concise: Title tags should be no more than 60 characters long to ensure they appear in full in search results. Google often truncates title tags above 70 characters.
- Match your title with user intent: The title should not be stuffed with keywords, start your title with the keyword and then, use words that match the user intent. Having a title with user intent helps for high CTR
- Make it unique: Avoid using the same title tag for multiple pages on your website. Each page should have a unique title tag that accurately describes the content of the page.
- Create a sense of urgency: Adding phrases like “limited time offer” or “don’t miss out” can create a sense of urgency and encourage users to click on your title tag.
- Use Power Words: Use Power words that drive emotion and inspiration(amazing, outstanding). Try to add at least one power word in your title tag to create attention.
- Include the year: Do this if your target topic demands fresh results.
Writing an SEO page title doesn’t have to be difficult, follow these great tips to boost your CTR and conversions.