How to keep your Personal LinkedIn in better Look?
LinkedIn is a Social Networking site to join the community. The goal of the site is to enable registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally. A resource to find jobs, research companies, and get news about their industry and business connections. It collects data across LinkedIn profiles to provide policymakers, employers, workers, and educators with data-driven insight into patterns that help the workforce supply with demand worldwide. Here are some Tips on how to keep a better look at your Personal LinkedIn.
- Choose the right profile picture for LinkedIn: Make Sure the picture is recent and looks like you.
- Add a background photo: A second visual element at the top of your profile page: It grabs people’s attention
- Make your headline more than just a job title: Use the headline field to say a bit more about how you see your role
- Turn your summary into your story: Try to bring it to life because those skills matter – and the difference they can make to the people you work with.
- Grow your network: It’s amazing how effective this can be at surfacing relevant people for you to reach out to.
- List your relevant skills: Provides a platform for others to endorse you. However, the key here is staying relevant.
- Spotlight the services you offer: showcase the range of services that they offer.
- Spread the endorsement love: network and identify connections whom you feel genuinely deserve an endorsement from you.
- Request recommendations: Your profile makes it easy to reach out to specific contacts and request recommendations.
- Showcase your passion for learning: Learning History section of your LinkedIn Learning account – where you can also send updates about your learning to your network if choose.
- Share media and marketing collateral: Produce for your business can add an extra dimension to your own profile as well.
- Add comments: You give yourself greater prominence within the feed and start to express why you think a particular piece of content matters.
- Turn on Creator mode: Creator mode is a profile setting that can help you grow your reach and influence on LinkedIn.
- Publish long-form content: and use it to start conversations: A great starting point is to monitor the response that you get to your comments and shares. Are there particular subjects and points of view that seem to resonate with your network.