How to Download Videos from LinkedIn
This is the first article in a series of how to on LinkedIn. They’re not engagement cash cows but the number of times I’ve had these questions means it makes sense to have a central place to direct people.
On LinkedIn, Video is an incredibly powerful way to deliver a message to the network you’ve built up. In fact
- People spend 3x times longer watching videos on LinkedIn.
- 79% of consumers now agree that video is the easiest way to get to know a brand online.
In fact, in a recent ad campaign, we ran, 71% of viewers watched the end of a video ad we ran.
Maybe you’ve got a colleague who’s just shared a video you’d like to post yourself, or maybe you’ve seen some 3rd party content you think would be perfect for your network.
LinkedIn doesn’t make it easy, but there is a way to download this content and share it from your own profile. Below is the website I used for all the videos I download on LinkedIn
How to download a video from LinkedIn
- Open the video you want to download on LinkedIn
- Click the 3 dots in the top right hand corner to get the URL
- Click copy video URL
- Open LinkedIn Video Downloader
- Save your file in whatever format you like
This is my opinion anyone suggest some hags