Differences Between On-page and Off-page SEO
On-page and off-page SEO are two important aspects of SEO, these two help a website rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engine results pages.
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing the content and structure of your website to make it more search engine-friendly.
- Use relevant keywords to your website, including in title tags, meta descriptions, and content.
- Write high-quality content that is informative, and relevant to the target audience.
- Optimize your images by using relevant keywords in the file names and alt text.
- Create a user-friendly website design that is easy to navigate and use.
- Make sure the website is mobile-friendly.
off-page SEO is the process of building links to your website from other websites and improving the overall authority and credibility of the website.
- Build backlinks from high-quality websites.
- Get involved on social media and encourage people to share your content.
- Get your brand mentioned on other websites.
Both on-page and off-page SEO are important for ranking well in search engine results pages (SERPs). However, on-page SEO is generally considered to be more important for the quality of your website, while off-page SEO is generally considered to be more important for the popularity of your website.