Difference between Fixed Mindset & Growth Mindset?
Fixed Mindset an individual trait cannot change some habits of themselves for any costs, no matter how much effort you put in. Avoid challenges to avoid failure. But there is a static to believe with their intelligence and in their talent. They are having some unique features within it;
- Ignore feedback from others.
- Feel threatened by the success of others.
- Hide flaws so as not be judged by others.
- Believe in their talent.
Growth Mindset defines that human with talent qualities can be developed with practice and effort. It plays an important role in their life as boosting their daily motivation, and achievements. They are good learners and capable for improve them selves with their great effort. Key elements of a growth Mindset;
- Open themselves for Embrace challenges.
- Learn from criticism
- Persist I the face of setbacks.
- Try to develop their Intelligence characters.
- See effort as a path to mastery.
Need to allow our mind towards its growth, then only we can know the real value of our mind. How our mind functioning in the struggle situation and how is over coming with a solution and how talent we are. And essential to developing health self-esteem within us towards our daily successful life.