Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
We are on the lookout for a young, passionate, and dynamic individual to join our team as Human Resource Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure adherence of policies and procedures related to HR functions and legislation within the organization.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR, here’s your chance to be a part of our Prime One Family!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support in the recruitment process of posting, screening, and scheduling interviews in a continuous pipeline.
- Manage overall HR strategies, practices, and procedures to support the implementation of effective HR operation methods within the organization.
- Maintain necessary compliance with local employment laws and regulations
- Manage the end-to-end employee journey process including recruitment, onboarding, and exit processes
- Timely and accurate processes of payroll administration and liaising with the Finance team.
- Assist in developing best HR strategies, practices, and procedures to support the implementation of effective HR operation methods within the organization
- Assess training needs and coordination to arrange required training facilities, and monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Implement 360 degree performance review procedures(Monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Address employee grievances, demands, and other related concerns when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure legal compliance with state and local employment laws and regulations
- A recognized degree or equivalent professional qualification in HRM
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Good knowledge of employment legislation & statutory requirements
- Excellent communication, administrative and documentation skills
Job Details and Terms
- This is a hybrid job opportunity, where you have to work 75% at the Vavuniya office and 25% can be remote ( based on the management decision)
- Accommodation, 3 basic meals are absolutely free during the working days.
- Standard working hours are 8.30 AM-5.30 PM on weekdays and 8.30 AM – 1.30 PM Saturdays.
- Since the company is focusing on global expansion, you may have to proceed with onsite jobs in another country if the management is requesting.
If you are a results-oriented professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!