Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Hardware & Network Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintaining and repairing computer hardware, as well as experience with network infrastructure and troubleshooting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and repairing computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, servers, and peripherals
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and network issues
- Installing and configuring computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support to users
- Keeping accurate records of hardware inventory and maintenance
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the company’s IT systems
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Minimum 6 months -1 year of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of computer hardware and networking concepts
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving hardware and network issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience as network technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
Job Details and Terms
- This is a Physical job opportunity.
- Standard working hours are 8.30 AM-5.30 PM on weekdays and 8.30 AM – 1.30 PM Saturdays.
- Since the company is focusing on global expansion, you may have to proceed with onsite jobs in another country if the management is requesting.
If you are a results-oriented professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!
Other jobs you may like
Digital Marketing Strategist Intern
- @ PrimeOne Global
- Northern Province, 146B Goodshed Rd, Vavuniya, 43000