Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Hardware & Network Technician to join our Prime One team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintaining and repairing computer hardware, as well as experience with network infrastructure and troubleshooting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and repairing computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, servers, and peripherals
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and network issues
- Installing and configuring computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support to users
- Keeping accurate records of hardware inventory and maintenance
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the company’s IT systems
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure the long-term efficiency of the network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Minimum 6 months -1 year of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of computer hardware and networking concepts
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving hardware and network issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience as a network technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
Job Details and Terms
- This is a Physical job opportunity.
- Standard working hours are 8.30 AM-5.30 PM on weekdays and 8.30 AM – 1.30 PM Saturdays.
- Since the company is focusing on global expansion, you may have to proceed with onsite jobs in another country if the management is requesting.
If you are a results-oriented professional looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!