Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
Prime One Global is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist Intern to join our existing workforce and empower our existing marketing strategies. Our digital marketing team accelerates the integration of user experience, strategy, creativity, production, technology, and analytics. The Digital Marketing Strategist Intern is required to play a crucial role in executing digital strategies, working in a team environment, and leading key team players to develop and boost customer engagement. Also, digital outreach and regular creation of digital work to make sure that the end product is monitored for quality and meets the highest industry standards. The employee will be collaborating with the In-house digital team and with clients to develop digital strategies that showcase great results and enhanced ROI.
The Responsibilities of an Ideal Digital Marketing Strategist are:
- Development, presentation, and execution of strategies that meet the requirements of the clients and show progress towards their business milestones
- Collaborate with Prime One In-house Digital Marketing team and teams of clients to recognize the requirements of the agency and zero in on potential opportunities to engage new clients and enhance the experience of existing clients.
- Participate in development activities which include developing proposals, budget estimation, etc.
- Work with In-house and freelance copywriters to define content development strategies and execute them
- Articulate, execute and provide recommendations for mobile/web usability and QA testing.
- Use Analytics data to improve existing and future campaigns and provide recommendations on how further analytical data can be collected
- Should be at par with the latest technologies, best practices and other online trends. Be able to provide guidance to both In-house staff and clients
The Skills of an Ideal Digital Marketing Strategist are:
- The aptitude to transform client objectives into measurable and actionable strategies that prove through results
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership attributes that showcase team management and the ability to get work done in strict timeframes.
The candidate should hold knowledge in sales and marketing. An MBA will always be a plus. Other related degrees that fit the job role are also welcome.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Required Language: English