Prime One Global LLC
Prime One Global is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist Intern to join our existing workforce and empower our existing marketing strategies. Our digital marketing team accelerates the integration of user experience, strategy, creativity, production, technology, and analytics. The Digital Marketing Strategist Intern is required to play a crucial role in executing digital strategies, working in a team environment, and lead key team players to develop and play the customer engagement and digital outreach and regular creation of digital work to make sure that the end product is monitored for quality and meets the highest industry standards. The employee will be collaborating with the In-house digital team and with clients to develop digital strategies that showcase great results and enhanced ROI.
Responsibilities of an Ideal Digital Marketing Strategist are:
- Development, presentation, and execution of strategies that meet the requirements of the clients and show progress towards their business milestones
- Collaborate with Extreme SEO In-house Digital Marketing team and teams of clients to recognize the requirements of the agency and zero in on potential opportunities to engage new clients and enhance the experience of existing clients.
- Participate in development activities which include development proposals, budget estimation, etc.
- Work with In-house and freelance copywriters to define content development strategies and execute them
- Articulate and execute and provide recommendations for mobile and web usability and QA testing.
- Use Analytics data to improve existing and future campaigns and provide recommendations and how further analytical data can be collected
- Should be at par with latest technologies and best practices and other online trends and be able to provide guidance to both In-house staff and clients
Skills of an Ideal Digital Marketing Strategist are:
- The aptitude to transform client objectives into measurable and actionable strategies that prove through results
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership attributes that showcase team management and the ability to get work done in strict timeframes.
The candidate should hold knowledge in sales and marketing. An MBA will always be a plus. Other related degrees that fit the job role are also welcome.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Required Language: English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org