Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Relavant Skills
Our company is seeking a gifted digital marketing executive with the drive to develop an incredible content strategy for our clients across a variety of media. This is the ideal job for you if you enjoy working in a flexible setting with a group of people who are equally creative and motivated as you are!
The Requirements of a Digital Marketing Executive are:
- Previous agency experience (Over 1 year)
- Fluency in the English Language, and good communicational skills
- Ability to come up with creative content strategies
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to lead a team under you when needed
- Manage client expectations and hold accountability for given responsibilities.
The Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive are:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media management tools,
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years Experience Required