Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Qualifications Relavant Skills
Calling all aspiring individuals! If you’re ready to have a proven track record of delivering excellence, we want you on our team. Join us in shaping the future of project management and making an impact that resonates worldwide.
The Responsibilities of a Project Management Intern are:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and partners.
- Determine the resources (time, cost, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured according to the organization’s ISO standards.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
The Requirements for a Project Management Intern are:
- Reading for a degree in Management or IT
- PMP Certification will be added advantage
- Experience in Managing software development projects will be added advantage
- Ability to manage projects within scope during the agreed timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English