Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Relavant Skills
We are looking for a Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for managing and creating company assets to fulfill industry goals by developing content in support of the product. From a mere concept to execution, the candidate will work to convert ideas into reality, such that it resonates with the voice of our brand across all user touchpoints and helps enhance user experience.
Skills of a Graphic Designer are:
- Experience in working at a marketing agency or as an in-house designer. Previous samples are needed for authentication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- This position requires building user-friendly assets for our tablet, mobile, and desktop-using customers.
The Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer are:
- Produce templates for our marketing team to be more effective on social media, email, blogs, and all other networks.
- Design signage, presentation, and materials for trade shows if required.
- Convey new ideas for content creation and design for the team using your best knowledge of the subject.
- Team up with the product marketing team for backing up our website content and design (social media, blog, and more).
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of a Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science or Graphic design or any other certifications related to Designing.
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Required Language: English
- Experience: Minimum 2+ Years Experience Required + Past work samples